Friday, June 18, 2010

Easter

We spent Easter at my sister's house. When we woke up Easter morning the easter bunny has come and left easter outfit's for the kids with baskets of treat's, and their easter Kites! Then I noticed that the power was off. I guess a cat had climbed into the transformer and had a kitty bbq. Which shorted out the power. Which normally would be a minor inconvenience, but when you live in the country your power is what makes your water pump get water from your well. No power also means no water. Which means no drinking water, no flushing the toilets, and no showers. So, the kids and I packed up and went to my sisters early to shower and go to the bathroom as we pleased. I think Aaron was up late with frost or something on the orchard, so he followed later. The kids played, hunted eggs, and flew kites! They had a blast, and when we went home we had power again. A day well spent!




2 comments:

Anna said...

I love jenna's dress. I love your blogging style, just like mine lately.

The MK Crew said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who just posted Easter! :) Can't wait to see pictures of Drew!