Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baseball


Spring has become baseball mania in our home! Jenna played T-Ball last year, and because Aaron was the coach Payton played T-Ball too. Well why would rookie baseball be any different. Jenna played Aaron coached, and even though Payton is much to young to play because Aaron coached he got to play! Here they are in the outfield in ready posistion. Well at least Jenna is:)


Jenna is quite the little batter! She has a quick swing, and she loves to hit, and I love to cheer her on when she is hitting!! My Niece Alexis plays on the team too!! These girls are so cute and fun to watch! Her daddy coached too!


Here are my little monkeys eagerly awaiting there turns to bat! This m any first and second graders at times seemed like a bunch of monkeys in the zoo!




I love this pic! I can't believe they were all sitting and paying attention. Trust me I might have caught this picture the one time it happened!



There is always time to pose for the camera!!

My little Payton!! He can play so well for being as young as he is!! He can catch and throw! He can bat too. In the games Aaron would help him hit the ball because he didn't want to take to much time up when technically he wasn't old enough to play. He is a fast little base runner, and he always steals home!! I wish I could of gotten my camera to work to take some pictures of him sliding into home. Priceless!!


My niece Olivia was my little buddy watching the games!! She cracks me up! She reminds me so much of my little sister (her mom). I have to say my sister got exactly what she seserved with this little cutie!! love her!




3 comments:

JoMama said...

this is priceless. Your kids are a kick in the pants... no surprise there Vermin!

Devine Family said...

I love the picture of Jenna batting! She looks so grownup in her uniform!

The MK Crew said...

How fun to have Aaron coaching your kids! I bet they love it! They look like little pros!