Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Shower

A really good friend of mine has been pregnant with me, she was due a month ahead of me, and it has been fun sharing this experience with her. She has 2 little boys at home, and was due with a beautiful little princess the beginning of April. I hosted a shower with the help of her mother in law and another friend. Here is the diaper cake i made for her. Those that know me that craft's aren't my thing. I'm starting to try a few here and there, and i've done a select few of diaper cakes. I thought this one turned out cute. The shower was fun, and we welcomed Mckinley to the world on april 2, 2010!



1 comment:

Anna said...

Lisa-I had no idea about this craftiness you display. I want to try to make one for my sister' shower for her twins. Both you and Kellie have beautiful babies to show for it.