Monday, July 19, 2010

Daddy and Drew

Moments before I took this pic they were both fast asleep, but Aaron must have felt my presence and woke up just before I could snap the photo. So, I made him pretend to be back asleep.
I really am lucky to be married to such a great man. He is such a good father, and he takes good care of me too. He loves to harass, tease, and tickle us, but he takes care of us all the time with out complaint. My pregnancies are a horrible 9 months, and he has to become dad and mom a lot during those months. He never complains about it either. He means the world to me and I would be lost without him, and I know our 3 kids adore this man. Thank you honey for taking such good care of us!!



Drew had such a bad diaper rash, and the best treatment for a diaper rash is being left open to air. He may hate this pic when he's older. I have a small disclaimer, this pad is not a puppy pad. It is a blue chux from the hospital. Leaving a baby's diaper off could spell disaster without proper preparation.

Look he was born having rolls!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I have way to many pictures of Kurt and our babies sleeping. He loves newborns for that reason mostly I think! Aaron is so sweet with the kids and you can tell they adore him too. It doesn't hurt that you have such good kids.

The Burnetts said...

I hope his rash is clearing up and Drew is feeling better. Poor little guy. He is beautiful.
Aaron is a great guy. He is lucky to have you!

Kristie said...

He is so, so cute, Lisa. the chubby ones always are. :) I feel for him with his diaper rash. Levi came home with one that was like an acid burn and he had to be exposed for a week. It was pretty cute, though, must say... his dignity just out on display. :) glad you have a good man (he has a good woman), mine's pretty great too and I don't know how I got so lucky.

Amy (Swapp) Tremayne said...

That is an ADORABLE picture. What a cutie.