Monday, July 19, 2010

First Bath!

I work with babies for a career, but it is so much different when it is your own baby! Here is his first bath, and no he was not a fan! However, he is supe cute, and no where near this small anymore. They just get big way to fast.

It almost looks like he is smilling here, but don't be mistaken he was downright screaming! TO CUTE though!

Here are my two big helpers! Especially in the first couple weeks I could do nothing withour a child on either side of me wanting to "help." They love their baby brother, and we have had no jealousy issues at all. They were so excited for their brother to come.


Hard to believe Aaron and I have 3 kids now. When did we get so old?

2 comments:

Anna said...

They seem to love baby Drew. I do too. He can come over and play any time. Isn't it weird when you realize you have a whole pack of kids and they are yours??

The Johnsons said...

Yep, we're rapidly approaching 30. Crazy, isn't it?!