Monday, July 19, 2010

Drew meets McKinly

My bestie and I were prego at the same time. She was due exactly a month before me, and then they moved my dates back two weeks. Our babies were born almost exactly 6 weeks apart. Mckinly was bornweighing in at 6 lbs, and Drew was born at 8lbs 10 oz so even though they are 6 weeks apart I think Mckinly actually weighed less here, she was just longer in the picture!
These two are so cute!!


It was a lot of fun to be pregnant together! Having someone to sympathize with the joys of pregnancy. However, she may be contemplating a 4th, and I think I've tapped myself out with 3.


What beautiful babies!!






1 comment:

Anna said...

It is so nice to be pregnant with someone you are close to. With both my boys I got to be pregnant with a close friend. Both babies are adorable. I can't get over how small McKinnley is still.