Wednesday, November 3, 2010

June 2010

Jenna turned 7 on June 7th. ( I can't believe I have a 7 year old.) Payton turned 4 on June 6th. We had dinner at papa and Grammy's on Sunday, and dinner with papa, and Grandma on monday. We were all still adjusting to Drew's arrival, and we bribed the two older kids that if we did not have a party this year, that they could have a big party next year.

Somethings about Jenna at age 7
She is starting to loose her teeth! She is very excited about being a 2nd grader! She is an amazing big sister, and she can not hug and hold her baby brother enough. She is tender hearted, and she always thinks of other people. She loves to do math, and she is very good at it. She loves the cooking channel, Discovery, and animal planet on TV.

Somethings about Payton age 4
He loves to "work" with dad. he spends most of his time out on the orchard with Aaron. He can ride his bike super fast with the training wheels, and he loves to go for bike rides. He loves football, baseball, and basketball, and he usually always has a ball in his hands. He loves to tease his big sister, but he loves her too. He absolutely adores his baby brother, and he loves to hold and cuddle him! He loves ben 10, teenage mutant ninja turtles, scooby doo, and the justice league!

My two big kids have been real troopers through the entire time I was pregnant, and with the adjustment of having a new baby. I love them to pieces, and I wish they would stay little for just a little bit longer!

2 comments:

The MK Crew said...

They do grow up so fast! I need to see pics of that baby of yours! I'm sure he has grown so much!

Anna said...

I pretty much love your kids! Payton for some reason just has melted my heart!