Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Really can play ball!!!

Jenna and my niece Alexis are playing T-ball for the first time this year!! They are the only girls on their team, and I think they hold their own very nicely!!! My camera has a delay after I hit the button, so I didn't get any pic's of them actually hitting the ball, but I got them running to first! Here is Alexis, making her way to first.

Jenna is doing the babe ruth I smashed the ball walk to first. Or, maybe she forgot to start running? :)

Alexis is out playing the field, she is standing by her dad, who is helping Aaron coach the team.


Aaron taught the kids about fielders posistion. Whenever they would start day dreaming, laying on the ground, or stop paying attention, he yelled fielding posistion, and all the 5 year olds do this. Pretty cute huh!

We had our first game this last saturday, and we have our 2nd game tonight, It's been a lot of fun to watch Jenna play sports.




4 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Hey! I would love to get her contact info and see if there is room on her team. I am really interested but I don't know much about these walks and what it entails. Thanks so much!

Brian and Staci said...

Hey Lisa-
I would love love love to take some family pics for you guys! That sounds fun in the apple blossoms!! Anytime next week would work except Tuesday or Friday Afternoon. My schedule is very flexible so call me anytime (989-3906). We can do during the day, later afternoon, whatever works for you!

Staci

ps. I read the popcorn kernel story...funny kid!

Anna said...

What cute girls. Maggie played a few yrs ago but she prefers soccer much to Kurt's dismay. How fun that Aaron is coaching, I bet Jenna loves that.

JoMama said...

Yeah for the girly girl in sports... what, no soccer Vermin?

Not surprising about Mom & Tara's daughter. Mom loves the 4-6 year olds. She is really good at entertaining them, they get her and she gets them. :)

email me your phone number again, we'll be in town soon. How'd the photo session with Stace go?
ericandjostagg@hotmail.com