Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the three little girls!!

My nephew had a fun field trip at school that his mom helped out at, so I got to watch my two nieces. I even let Jenna stay home from school so she could have a day to play with her cousins. Here they are posing for the camera!! On the riggs side of the family, there are 4 little girl cousins. Lydia lives in Colorado, and we sure do miss her!!

I love to play with little girls hair, and it is esp. fun to play with graces because she has so much of it. She is 7 months old, and look at all that hair!!
Jenna loves babies!!! Here she is making Grace just laugh, and laugh!! She is a really good big sister and big cousin!!





3 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

SO CUTE! I'm glad you posted pics of Grace. My how she's grown. What cute pics and hair, too!

The MK Crew said...

So much hair! Wow! I can't even put one elastic in Brynlee's hair - can't she share?!

Anna said...

Grace has changed so much. How fun!