Monday, May 11, 2009

Family photos!!!

So, mother's day was kind of a joke around here this year. To sum it up we will not be celebrating fathers day in this house this year, if that gives you any idea of how mother's day went.


However, we did have family pic's taken by a great photographer named Staci "Hunter" Faw. She came out to the farm, and took some great photo's despite my family trying to sabotage the photos. Aaron was horse back riding all day, and was a real crabby pants through the photo session, Jenna cried and cried, because I made her have her hair curled. ( She wanted the straight in my face look evidently.) Then she cried, because I didn't have time to paint her finger nails. Payton decided that he was going to wear his snow boots, and one farm glove, and would not take them off. Before we started I was asking myself why I had asked for this for mothers day? I have only seen a couple pic's they are on Staci's blog at http://www.fawfamily.blogspot.com/ and I love them. Staci had the patience of a saint, and I am so grateful for her and her tolerance for my crazy family.
THANK YOU Staci!!!!!

2 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR! Looks so cute on you! The pics turned out so cute. The first one is really cool!

Anna said...

I love the picture of you guys all standing the field! We know how family pictures can go. We just had ours done, but dont have them back yet. Dallin thought he was supposed to sit the way the photographer was, if she laid down, he laid down, etc.
Happy Mother's Day to you. Sorry Aaron looks like no Fathers Day!

Ha, ha the pregnancy thing was so funny last night. You werent the only one that thought that. If I really was pregnant with my 4th when I have a 5 mos old, and Dallin for a 2yr old, you could shoot me! That wont be happening for a long time!