Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

Why is it that the entire week leading up to easter it can be sunny and beautiful, but come easter it's cold and rainy? Luckily we hunted eggs before the rains fell, but it was cold outside, and not many pics. were taken. Here are my munchkins, in their easter outfits, I made them myself. hee hee. I wish I was talented enough to sew cute things, but I'm not.

I had to go to Spokane the Thur, and Fri before easter for some classes, and I found these really cute platform shoes at nordstrom rack on sale for pretty cheap. I got them for Jenna, and she felt pretty big walking around in her "high Heels." I hope everyone had a great Easter, and took time to celebrate the true meaning of Easter as well.



1 comment:

The MK Crew said...

I love new Easter outfits! You have very cute kids!