Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rollerskating

One of Jenna's little classmates, had a b-day party!!! I bet you're wondering where. Yup the rollerskating rink, and the whole family was invited. It was at the lakeview roller rink, and for you fellow children of the 80's don't worry the place hasn't changed. They even still do the hokey pokey!! Here are Aaron and the kiddo's ready for the hokey pokey.
It took a while for the kids to get the hang of skating. Here's Payton eating some floor.
Jenna thought that it was uncool to skate with her arms out for balance. She kept trying to put her hands in her pockets. Can you picture her falling with her hands in her pockets. We'll pass on the concussion, or the stitches please.

Here is my beautiful boy!! All ready for some fun.







4 comments:

JoMama said...

Jenna is hilariously adorable in the video!!! She is smiling and hammin' it up and when she about loses her balance her facial expressions about killed me. Is she slightly scared of eating hard wood or more worried that you caught the ungraceful behavior on camera. TOO CUTE! I love the braids, too. I can't tell you how much time Stace and I spent at that rink...

Amy (Swapp) Tremayne said...

I wouldn't dare try to help my kids on roller skates. I look a lot like Jenna in that video. They're on their own.

Tami H. said...

Now that for some wierd reason, makes me want to go rollerskating. We took abby ice skating for the first time and I can't wait to take her again, even though kevin and I had to switch on/off to take care of kaiya at the side of the rink. Who are they that they don't allow strollers on the ice.

wendy said...

Wow, that place hasn't changed a bit. A lot of crazy grade school memories there. Did you and Aaron participate in the "snowball"? HA! Miss you girl. Wendy