Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHEERLEADING!!!

Now I am not the cheerleading type. The closest I got to cheerleading was at the powder buff volleyball game in high school. ( the boys played volleyball instead of the girls playing football. Too many girls played soccer and volleyball, and the coaches wouldn't let them play.) My beautiful daughter on the other hand tells me. " I don't like basketball mom, I'm going to be a cheerleader." Last night Jenna got to cheer at the boys varsity b-ball game. She had cheer camp this week with the high school cheerleaders, and then she got to perform at half time of the boys game. Those of you who know my Jenna know that she is not shy. She did amazing, she knew the entire routine, and she even did jumps and kicks with the big girls when she was supposed too. Aaron and I loved it!! Too cute. Then when she got back to us she put her pom pom's in her back pockets and wiggled her but to make them move. We just might be in big trouble with this little girl. I however, am a bad mom, and i forgot my camera. My friends remembered theirs though, and they promised me copies. Good thing for great friends.
I can't believe that my Jenna is getting so big, where has the time gone. I realized last night that it really isn't going to be that long before my baby is going to be in high school, and maybe even a cheerleader. It's going to be a fun ride!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

After they cheered Jenna told me, "Maggie and me are going to be cheerleaders someday". Where does this come from? I couldnt cheer my way out of a box? Jenna is a booty-shaker and one talkative funny chick! It really will be like tommorrow when they are in high school, and frankly Im not ready for it. I might get the torture I put on my mother.
Ps I forgot my camera too, actually I have a new one and havent had a chance to figure it out.