Tuesday, September 2, 2008

KINDERGARTEN IS HERE!!!

The day that has been anxiously awaited all summer has finally arrived, and boy was Jenna excited!!! I even let her have her own alarm clock to wake her up this morning. (although she woke up before it even went off ) Aaron and I took her to school this morning, and then waited in line to take her picture in front of the school sign. Apparently I was not the only parent with this idea!

Then all of the kindergarten kids go to the gym to put their backpacks in the line with their teachers name on it, and then play in the gym till class starts. I guess the kindergarteners don't get to play outside till school starts.

When the bell rings the kids line up and head for the classroom. This is Jenna getting in line to start her day.


It was hard to watch our baby start kindergarten, it seems like yesterday she was born. However, I think it was the hardest for Payton. As we walked out of the school Payton kept saying "I don't have my Jenna."


2 comments:

Anna said...

So sad for Payton, Dallin feels the same way. They might have to get together and play, be a little destructive together!
Hope to hear how her 1st day went!

Tim, Janelle and Kiddos said...

Hey Lis! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate the support of family and friends! Good to see your fam is doing so well...your kids are sooo adorable!! Can you believe we are old enough to have kids in school??!!! So weird! But lots of fun too!! Anyway, Tacen has decided I have had enough of a break and he won't leave me alone so I gotta go...talk to you later!:)