Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it's official

The newest edition to our family will be a little boy!!!
Payton is quite excited, and Jenna is getting used to the idea. She had her heart set on a little sister, but I explained to her that this meant that she got to be the only princess, and that idea is growing on her. Both Jenna and Payton love to give my growing belly hugs, and they pray for the baby to grow big and strong in their prayers at night. We are really excited, and May is actually starting to seem a little bit closer, not a lot, but a little!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Congratulations!!! We're happy you have the news and hope you enjoy the anticipation of your little man.

Anna said...

I knew it was a boy. Jenna is so much like Maggie-to funny. Im so glad you are doing a bit better and that the baby is healthy. Im sure he will be cute.

Ryan said...

Oh my goodness Lis! Congrats! Baby boys are my favorite I think. He'll be another cute one, that's just how you Riggs' do it!