Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SICK, VERY SICK, VERY VERY SICK!



And this is why....






It has already been a roller coaster, I had a chorionic hemorrhage early on, that we fully believed was a miscarriage, but instead of declining my hormones kept rising! Ultrasound found the hemorrahage and a egg but no heart and no definite fetal pull, (hosptial talk for baby). So, we had to wait another week to see if my hormones evened out and went down or kept rising. They doubled. Then off to the ultrasound to see if the bleed was resolving, and if they could see a heart and fetal pull.


I had fully believed I had a miscarriage, had accepted the fact, and then I found out all of this. I never let myself fully believe that there was actually a baby after that. Too hard to loose it again I thought. When the Ultrasound tech said oh there's the heart and it's beating strong, the tears started rolling down my cheek's and I was gratful it was dark in there. We are not out of the woods yet. The bleed was significant, and I have to have ultrasounds often to see if the baby is developing normally, with the next in 2 weeks enless I notice bleeding. With a bleed the chances of miscarriage are high, but we saw the heart, and we know our peanut is there. Wish us luck. Oh yeah, they moved my due date back from 5/1/10 to 5/14/10 that was a blow, but I guess they come when their ready anyway.


Here is a pic of my last baby, who was also a bleed at 18 weeks. He held on, and made it 2 days after his due date.


beautiful pic of me huh, the joys of labor really bring out beauty in me. ha ha

13 comments:

The Burnetts said...

Lisa- I'm so glad you and your little peanut or well.Take it easy when you can. I know it's hard to do. I had lots of bleeding with emma. THey told me i miscarried an to go to the ER while on vaca in Utah. Well, you know the rest. M is here. I had bleeding the whole 9 months and so many ultra sounds. It was emotionally the hardest and physically the hardest pregancy i ever had. Good luck and keep us posted. ( p.s. I swore emma would be our last after all that)

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

WHAA!! Lisa, how very very exciting! We know how scary the bleeding can be. I bled off and on for what seemed like the first two months of being pregnant, but not to the extent that it sounds like you have. Very nerve racking, so we will be hoping for the best for you! Looks like our "peanuts" will be about 2 months apart :)

Booth Party of Four said...

Lisa- What a roller coaster! Our prayers are with you and congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness! You have me crying! I hope everything goes well for you! I almost had a complete melt down after you told me you miscarried. I had another friend miscarry that same week and I didn't know if I could handle all that stress and pressure!

Leslie said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! I hope everything will go okay and the baby will go full term. Hugs!

riggs family said...

Natalie, I too am swearing this will be my last pregnancy. But I swore that after payton too. I told Aaron I mean it this time though.

Anna said...

I had heard this pregnant rumor and wanted to ask you if it was true. I feel so much sympathy for you. After my 2 miscarriages I bled with Dallin and then heavily with Ty for about 6 weeks. I couldnt believe everytime they found the heartbeat and I also cried. Im sorry you are having a hard pregnancy. Take it one day at a time. Hope you arent as sick as your other ones. Im here if you need any help, even if its to lose a kid or two for a few hrs. Maggie would love Jenna to play and Im sure Dallin would be quite entertained by Payton at his house. Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers.

Anna said...

Lisa I have sworn that on my last 2also. After Ty I said for sure no more, but now Im thinking maybe just one more???

Anna said...

Oh and I know you already know but Zofran is your friend, your best friend:)

Mandy Sue said...

YEAH! How exciting! I'm glad you and the baby are doing well. We wish you the best during your pregnancy. Congratulations!

Cherise said...

That's so exciting to be pregnant, again. I hope all goes well for your family and you are able to carry your "peanut" full term. Congratulations and good luck!!!

The MK Crew said...

Yay! We are so excited for you and will keep you in our prayers!

The Johnsons said...

We're eager to hear any updates. Hope you are feeling better!