Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of First Grade Sept. 27, 2009

So, I'm a little late with this but better late than never right. My beautiful girl started first grade this year, and she now gets to play on the big kid toys! Her teacher is ms. Nishida, and we are so excited to have her. Ms. Nishida was also my hubby's first grade teacher. I already went to the school, and we made pillows it was a lot of fun. I love volunteering in the class, and getting to know Jenna's friends and teacher better. Here is my beautiful girl posing for the camera. I swear she does this all on her own.






Here we are at school in front of the sign. We really love Grant school, and i'm so glad that Jenna gets to go here!Here is my princess last year on her first day of kindergarten. I can't believe how fast they grow!




2 comments:

Anna said...

I think you have a secret model side to you because Jenna is such a poser. We loved Mrs Nishida and I know Jenna will.

The Burnetts said...

Cute pics of miss Jenna. I can not believe how time is flying for you. It does go by quickly. Have a great and fun Jenna. I love volunteering=) and know Lisa you will have fun. You may need some down and maybe a nap on those days. LOL It gets crazy !