Friday, July 10, 2009

fun in the sun!!!

I haven't kept up on my blog very well this summer, but it has been a very busy one! Here are some of the things that we've been up to.
The kids wanted to celebrate their birthdays with their cousins in Puyallup, so we went over and went to a beach on puget sound near tacoma. The kids had a blast collecting shells, shrimp, clams, goey ducks, and an abundance of sand dollars that I know have drying on my picnic table. The picture above are the 4 little monkeys, My nephew Isacc, Payton, Jenna, and my nephew Caleb. Caleb and Jenna are the same age, and Isaac and Payton are the same age. In the pic below Is Aaron, on this beach you could dig your hands into the sand and pull up like 20 sand dollars. Payton is very excited about how many sand dollars daddy pulled up. don't worry guys we only took the dead ones home.
Here is my princess looking at a shrimp that my brother found. We also did not take the shrimp home, we put it back where we found it.

Miss Jenna walking on the beach

Mr Payton doing what buys do best, being a little bit silly.


Payton and Isaac best little buddies.

Sometimes I think I have way more pic's of jenna, but she always poses, and stays still for her pic.

Here is a giant jelly fish that had washed up on shore. We were there as the tide was going out.

No comments: