Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rolls for Thanksgiving

Pillsbury dough kids
lot's of flour
2 rolling pins
bread dough
2 very active children
and 1 frazzled mother
add a little procrastination, and bake for 10 minutes at 350
and you get delicious home made rolls
rachel ray doesn't got anything on Jenna

Bobby flay better just stick to the gril. Payton's got baking down.


I hope that everyone had a great thanksgiving. We ate dinner at my mom's house on thursday. Dinner at my g-ma's house on friday. A baptism, and a b-day party on saturday. A dinner, and family good byes on sunday. It was so nice to see everyone that we saw this weekend. We saw family that we haven't seen in way to long, and our kids got to play with cousins that they don't know very well, but we wish they did. I hope that everyone had as much fun as we did.


3 comments:

JoMama said...

Looks like fun and a complete mess! I love that you let them help... lots of people don't because it takes too much time and makes too much of a disaster. Kudos to you Lisa. Happy Thanksgiving.

0ke said...

Looks like Payton will be the baker in the family! Kids are always cuter covered in flour (well, when they're not your kids at least) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, its been a long time! How are you? I'm so glad you commented on my blog!Your kids have grown a ton, as would be expected. So are you back in WA? Last I knew you were still in NM. So good to hear from you! Say hi to Aaron for me!!