Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Morning!!

Christmas morning! WE have a tradition of christmas PJ's on Christmas eve, I didn't get any pics so here they are on the morning of.
Jenna loves ballet and she was very excited that Santa brought her a ballerina barbie!
Anyone who knows Payton knows that this gift could mean trouble, and you would be right. He has become quite the little swords man, those swords hurt!


I just can't get enough of their smiling faces!


Christmas was magical this year, and by no effort of my own. I felt horrible through it. I threw up most of the time christmas eve when I was trying to wrap presents. I just could not get myself into a festive mood. We had our great friends who live by us secret santa us, and I don't think they realize the difference they made. They brought the excitement into our home, when I couldn't muster the energy to do it. They brought a surprise every night, and the kids were so excited for trying to guess, and catch who it was. We were truly blessed this year, and I am thankful beyond words.








2 comments:

Anna said...

It looks they had a great Christmas despite your pukiness. I think its really Christmas when someone else can make it special for you or vice versa-how awesome. K, Dallin would like to come over and play swords:) It wont get out of hand or anything with he and Payton involved-lol

The Johnsons said...

Sorry you're feeling so miserable! I hope things have improved in the last month.