Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Bowl!!!

SO, what is thanksgiving with out football? Aaron sprained his ankle a week ago, and there was a couple days of questionable football availability. However, He went and played on friday after t-day and had a blast. Here are the youngest two participants who played football on the sidelines, while their daddies played with the big boys.

Tyler and Payton are best little buds, and I know that they are going to have a lot of fun as they grow up together! We have been really lucky to live in a ward where are kids have friends around their own age.



Here they are practicing for when they get to graduate onto the big boy field.

I went and watched the turkey bowl hoping to get some good pic's for our ward wall at church. I got a couple, but my camera isn't great. It seemed like I would have a great shot and the pause before the picture took would give me something I really didn't want. Frusterating let me tell you!!


Here is my man, and his cousin Brent Bair facing off!!
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!!!




1 comment:

Anna said...

It was nice to visit with you today while the boys played. Dont know about Aaron but Kurts body is sore, though I let him know thats not an excuse to not help around the house.