Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cousin Fun!!!

One of the best things about moving back to washington is that our kids have gotten to know their cousins!! My sister and her girls, and my brother and his boys came to play this last weekend, and my kids had a blast. Payton was so excited to play with Caleb and Isaac, and the three of them played football all weekend. Jenna, and Alexis always have a blast together too. And little Olivia is quickly becoming one of the big kids herself.


It is nearly impossible to get a group of small children to sit together and hold still for a picture. And still I try, don't ask me why.

Our neighbor was nice enough to let us borrow a couple of his horses for the kids to ride. The all brown one is Rowdy, and the white and brown one is Jazzy. Jenna has no fear, while Alexis is holding on tight.

No comments: